The Hospital Marketing National is scheduling its first Virtual Hospital Marketing National Conference on Wednesday, May 13. This event will feature some new great content on how hospitals can market themselves during the COVID-19 crisis.
Areas of focus will be:
- Messaging the good work your hospital is doing
- Retaining patients whose procedures you have had to delay/cancel
- Marketing to new patients once this crisis has abated.
Attendance to the live event will be free to all participants.
Who Should Attend This Event?
- Hospital and Urgent Care Center Marketers
- PR and Media Representatives for Health Care Providers
- Marketers at Healthcare Networks
- Advertising Agency Account Managers and Creatives
- Mass and Ethnic Media Companies
- Media Buyers
- Multicultural Marketers
- Government Officials and Policy Makers
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Providers
- Hospital and Point of Care Media
- Local, State, and Federal Health Departments